Friday, May 16, 2014
10 Things I learned from Mom!
Good morning my fellow Rotarians. This weekend includes a special Sunday, Mother’s Day. Guys, remember to call your mothers! Mom’s teach us a lot and I thought I’d share some things my mom taught me…
1. My mother taught me to PRAY... “You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me LOGIC… "If you fall out of that tree you're going to break your neck."
3. My mother taught me PLANNING… "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
4. My mother taught me IRONY… "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
5. My mother taught me about doing the IMPOSSIBLE… "look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
6. My mother taught me about WEATHER… "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
7. My mother taught me about predicting the FUTURE… "Just wait until your dad gets home."
8. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE… "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
9. My mother taught me HUMOR… "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
10.And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE… "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
There you go, ten things I learned from my mom as the bottom of our news. My special thanks to my mom and Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there on this Friday, May 8th, 2014.