Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bottom of the News… Friday, January 9, 2008

Good morning my fellow Rotarians. Well, Happy New Year is in order! As we begin a New Year a very popular tradition for many is to make New Years resolutions. But I thought it would be fun to look at some New Year's Resolutions from some pre-schoolers…

New Year's Resolution from your Kids

1. Little girls…I will stop being so picky about my clothes and agree to wear something other
than pink
2. I will let my mommy brush my hair without screaming
3. I will try new foods and try to eat vegetables without gagging.
4. I will take an interest in potty-training.
5. I will try on a different voice, other than the WHINE voice.
6. I will try to stop pulling on mom's pants constantly
7. I will go to the bathroom before a little bit leaks out in my underwear.

1. Little boys…I will enjoy my food at meals instead of eating like I've been starved for several days.
2. I will go to the bathroom less than 5 seconds before it's too late
3. I will put my toys away with as much enthusiasm as I had destroying my room.
4. I will learn some English so I can communicate a few things instead of screaming.
5. I will stop thinking that pooping in the toilet will kill me.
6. I will stop telling everyone we meet that my younger sister still has to wear a pull up at bed time.

There you have em… Do you think any of these have a chance of really happening? Happy New Year from our Bottom of the News for Friday, January 9, 2008! ###

No comments: