Friday, August 12, 2011
Church Signs – For Real!
Good morning my fellow Rotarians. Have you ever really paid attention to sayings you see on church signs? You know the one that has the pastor’s name, church service times and some cute saying. Well, someone pays attention to those and I thought I would share some of the interesting ones…
· Don’t give up; Moses was once a basket case too.
· If you don’t like the way you were born, try being born again!
· Free coffee. Everlasting life. Yes, membership has it privileges.
· ATM inside. Atonement, truth and mercy.
· Let’s meet at my house Sunday before the game.
· What part of ‘thou shall not’ don’t you understand?
· Forgive your enemies, it messes with their heads.
· Don’t be so open minded, or your brains will fall out.
· God so loved the world that He did not send a committee!
· Tomorrow’s forecast… God reigns and the son shines.
· We believe in UFO’s. Unity, forgiveness and outreach.
· If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.
· Life stinks; we have a pew for you.
· Be as good a person as your pet believes you are.
· Wal-Mart isn’t the only saving place in town.
· Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
· There are some questions that cannot be answered by Google.
There you go, and who said God doesn’t have a sense of humor! Unusual church signs make the bottom of the news on this Friday, August 12th, 2011.