Thursday, September 13, 2012
Women's Rules for Men
The “Women's Rules” for Men…
Good morning my fellow Rotarians. Well, last week I shared the “Man Rules.” Many ladies insisted that I give them equal time, so in my own best interest, I thought it wise to share some of the “Women’s Rules for Men.” So, here they are…
· Women always make the rules.
· The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
· A woman is never wrong.
· If a woman is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something a man did or said wrong.
· A woman may change her mind at any time.
· Men should never say they understand because they don't.
· Fashion police DO exist.
· A man is expected to mind read at all times.
· A woman is ready when she is ready.
· A man must be ready at all times.
· Men, when we come to you with a problem, be quiet and LISTEN we do NOT expect you to fix it!
· Women will always think they are fat so men, humor them and tell them they are not!
· Men, if you did something wrong or even if you didn't, apologize.
· No man can possibly know all the rules (that’s true, I actually found over 100 rules and Marla told me that was only the beginning!).
· Men, even if you think it is cool to burp, fart, or emit other strange gases from your body, it's not.
· If a woman has PMS, all rules (including men’s) are null and void.