Thursday, January 03, 2013
Pre-Schooler New Year's Resolutions
Good morning my fellow Rotarians. Well, Happy New Year is in order! As a new year begins many people make New Years resolutions. So, how about your kids? Here are some resolutions that recently came from a group of pre-schoolers…
1. I will stop being so picky about my clothes and agree to wear something other than pink
2. I will let Mommy brush my hair without screaming.
3. I will try new foods and vegetables without gagging.
4. I will try talking in a new voice, other than the WHINY voice.
5. I will try to stop pulling on my mom's pants constantly.
1. I will eat my food slowing so I can enjoy it instead of eating like I've been starved for several days.
2. I will go to the bathroom less than 5 seconds before it's too late
3. I will put my toys away with as much enthusiasm as I had destroying my room.
5. I will stop telling everyone we meet that my younger sister still has to wear a pull up at bed time.
There you have em, resolutions of pre-schoolers. Do you think any of these really have a chance of happening? Happy New Year from the Bottom of the News for this Friday, January 4, 2013!