Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pre-Schooler New Year's Resolutions


Pre-Schoolers New Year's Resolutions


Good morning my fellow Rotarians.  Well, Happy New Year is in order!  As a new year begins many people make New Years resolutions.  So, how about your kids?  Here are some resolutions that recently came from a group of pre-schoolers… 

Little girls…
1.    I will stop being so picky about my clothes and agree to wear something other than pink
2.    I will let Mommy brush my hair without screaming.
3.    I will try new foods and vegetables without gagging.
4.    I will try talking in a new voice, other than the WHINY voice.
5.    I will try to stop pulling on my mom's pants constantly.

Little boys…
1.    I will eat my food slowing so I can enjoy it instead of eating like I've been starved for several days.
2.    I will go to the bathroom less than 5 seconds before it's too late
3.    I will put my toys away with as much enthusiasm as I had destroying my room. 
4.    I will learn English so I can communicate a few things instead of always screaming.
5.    I will stop telling everyone we meet that my younger sister still has to wear a pull up at bed time.

There you have em, resolutions of pre-schoolers.  Do you think any of these really have a chance of happening?  Happy New Year from the Bottom of the News for this Friday, January 4, 2013!   

###

No comments: