Friday, June 13, 2014

Quote Me



Can I Quote You on That?

Good morning my fellow Rotarians, what a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I always get a good laugh out of funny quotes so I thought I’d share a few with you this morning…

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday." -Don Marquis

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov

"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man." -Lana Turner
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." -Steve Martin

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice." -Bill Cosby

"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths." -Steven Wright

"Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?" -Robin Williams

"The day I made that statement, about inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder." -Al Gore

"I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people." -Rodney Dangerfield

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." -Jim Carrey

"Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy and men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid." -George Carlin

Can I quote you on that? Everyone have a great weekend and that is the bottom of our news on this Friday, June 13th, 2014.

###

1 comment:

Ron Windbigler said...

very good David. Thanks for sharing them. Enjoyed them all.