Friday, June 08, 2012


Dogs Better Than Women?
Good morning my fellow Rotarians.  Did you know that there are some very specific reasons why certain men simply cannot get along with a wife? 

So, instead they own dog.  And here are the top 10 reasons why some men have a dog and NOT a wife…

1.   Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
2.   The later you are, the more excited your dog is to see you.
3.   Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
4.   A dog's parents never visit.
5.   Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
6.   You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.
7.   Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
8.   A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"
9.   Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
10. If a dog leaves, she won't take half of your stuff.

There you have it, why some men like dogs over women.  I don't get it, but then again I just celebrated my 25th with my lovely bride, who is my best friend!  Life is good!  And this is the Bottom of our News on this Friday, June 8, 2012.

###

No comments: